Grand Library - Pixel Art Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included at the $10 tier on my Patreon!
Welcome to The Grand Library, one of my all-time favorite tilesets! Originally drawn in 2015 as a patron-exclusive tileset, it finally made its debut here on itch.io in early 2017. As a big 2018 update, this tileset has been completely remastered, adding new terrain, an updated color palette, and spritesheets. Enjoy!
This tileset is heavily inspired by Castlevania, and would be a perfect fit in a Castlevania/Metroidvania game. There are two styles included- the normal style, and a "desecrated/destroyed" style. Check out the screenshots on the side for some previews!
Curious how it was made? WATCH ME MAKE THIS TILESET >>
SEE IT IN ACTION
For Low Rez Jam 2017, I made a minigame using a low-res version of this tileset. Try it out, it's free!
- Layered PSDs containing the example images
- PNGs of tileset objects (terrain, bookshelves, background, etc.)
- Spritesheets for each tileset style with your pick of 2 metadata formats (PNG, JSON/TXT)
- Two Pyxel Edit files containing the tileset and example image
- Two beautiful wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- Total PNGs: 67 per style
- Tile size: 8x8
- Color count: 18 (per style)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Big Pixel Art Update88 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.