Medieval Village - Pixel Art Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included as rewards on my Patreon!
Already a patron? Click here to download!
Welcome to the Medieval Village, one of my favorite tilesets! This tileset would be a perfect fit in any platformer or metroidvania. Modular pieces give you the freedom to create many different sizes and designs of buildings. Buildings are also destructible! Each modular house piece has three damage states: no damage, medium damage, and total damage. This tileset also comes with a second style: Haunted Village! Check out the screenshots on the side for some extra previews!
Left: Medieval Village. Right: Haunted Village.
- Layered PSDs of example images for both styles
- PNGs of pre-assembled objects/tiles (building parts, barrels, background buildings, background mountains, etc.)
- Pyxel Edit files containing the two tileset styles and example images
- Two beautiful wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- Total PNGs: 106 (medieval), 108 (haunted)
- Tile size: 16x16
- Color count: 27 (medieval), 26 (haunted)
License: Attribution + no reselling the asset itself. Commercial and non-commercial use OK!
MORE ASSETS >> | BECOME A PATRON & GET PIXEL ART >>
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
|Tags||Action RPG, Fantasy, Medieval, Metroidvania, pixel, Pixel Art, Side Scroller, Tilemap, Tileset|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
wow nice asset