Medieval Village - Pixel Art Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Welcome, friend! We don't get many visitors to these parts. It's a dangerous world out there, so take a rest, stay at the inn! Our apple harvest has come in. Sit a spell, and eat your fill before continuing your grand adventure.
Welcome to the Medieval Village, one of my favorite tilesets! This tileset would be a perfect fit in any platformer or metroidvania. Modular pieces give you the freedom to create many different sizes and designs of buildings. Buildings are also destructible! Each modular house piece has three damage states: no damage, medium damage, and total damage. This tileset also comes with a second style: Haunted Village! Check out the screenshots on the side for some extra previews!
Left: Medieval Village. Right: Haunted Village.
- Layered PSDs of example images for both styles
- PNGs of pre-assembled objects/tiles (building parts, barrels, background buildings, background mountains, etc.)
- Pyxel Edit files containing the two tileset styles and example images
- Two beautiful wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- Total PNGs: 106 (medieval), 108 (haunted)
- Tile size: 16x16
- Color count: 27 (medieval), 26 (haunted)
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: