Super Pixel Projectiles Pack 1
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included as rewards on my Patreon!
Already a patron? Click here to download!
This asset pack includes 10 pixel art projectile types. Each projectile type comes in a large and a small size, and all projectiles have multiple color themes! With a wide variety of fluid, high-quality animations, these projectiles are sure to juice up your game!
- Rock Chunk Large (32x32, 5 color themes)
- Rock Chunk Small (16x16, 5 color themes)
- Fireball Large (96x48, 6 color themes)
- Fireball Small (48x24, 6 color themes)
- Magic Missile Large (48x32, 6 color themes)
- Magic Missile Small (24x16, 6 color themes)
- Energy Large (48x32, 6 color themes)
- Energy Small (24x16, 6 color themes)
- Sci-fi Missile Large (48x32, 7 color themes)
- Sci-fi Missile Small (24x16, 7 color themes)
- Slash Large (96x48, 8 color themes)
- Slash Small (48x24, 8 color themes)
- Toon Missile Large (48x32, 7 color themes)
- Toon Missile Small (24x16, 7 color themes)
- Blob Large (48x48, 8 color themes)
- Blob Small (24x24, 8 color themes)
- Laser Large (32x32, 6 color themes)
- Laser Small (16x16, 6 color themes)
- Electricity Large (32x32, 6 color themes)
- Electricity Small (16x16, 6 color themes)
Check out the screenshots on the side for some animated previews!
- Individual PNG files for each animation frame
- Spritesheets for each animation, with parsable metadata
License: Attribution + no reselling the asset itself. Commercial and non-commercial use OK!
MORE ASSETS >> | BECOME A PATRON & GET PIXEL ART >>
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
I have some other assets you might enjoy! They go great with platformer games.
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Tags||Animation, Arcade, Asset Pack, Cute, Effects, Magic, Pixel Art, projectiles, Retro|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is SUPERB!! Congratulations!
Thank you so much! I've really been trying to boost the quality of my recent asset packs, and this one turned out really nice.