What's the easiest way to convert some of these graphics to a Nineslice? Is there a program? Awesome assets, btw.
Candy Pixel Art GUI
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included as rewards on my Patreon!
Welcome to Candy Pixel Art GUI, the first user interface in my pixel art GUI series! This is an incredibly flexible, high-quality interface that can be used for any kind of game or project.
Nine-slice windows and buttons give you the freedom to create ANY kind of interface layout, making it possible to display windows, buttons, and areas of any size.
Multiple area types are included, which means you can have separate graphics for inventory boxes, text areas, tooltips, and more! They're all nine-slices, so they can be made any size too. Over 150 unique icons are included for use with buttons... Or anywhere you like!
There are EIGHT window color themes included, and EIGHT icon color themes. That's right: Each one of the 150 icons comes in eight color themes. That's over 1200 icons total!
- Example images (PNG)
- Button graphics with up/over/down states in 8 color themes (PNG)
- Nine-slice (make your own size)
- Premade 12x12 button
- Premade 16x16 button
- Premade 24x24 button
- Misc. buttons (arrows, scrollbar sliders, other types of sliders)
- Window, panel, and area nine-slice graphics in 8 color themes (PNG)
- Undecorated window (no title bar)
- Header panel (two styles per color theme)
- Panel (includes arrow point to attach to sides)
- Subpanel (includes arrow point to attach to sides)
- Area (includes "over" state and optional resizable bottom-right corner)
- Subarea (includes "over" state and optional resizable bottom-right corner)
- Scrollbars, progress meters, horizontal and vertical rules
- 158 unique icons
- 8 icon color themes
- 2 icon styles (outlined, simple)
- Bonus: 12 "notification" icons!
- Total PNGs: 4512
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi there, are you using Unity? I believe Unity supports single-image nineslices, while the asset pack has them split up into multiple images. So any image editing program like Photoshop or GIMP will allow you to combine them.
Updating the GUI packs to include single-image nineslices is on my to-do list!
Are these royalty free once purchased?
Hi there, thanks for the question!
Yes, the assets are royalty free once purchased! You can use them in any number of projects, commercial or free.
The license for all of my assets is an attribution licence and can be read here: http://untiedgames.com/files/license.txt
It also specifies that you can't resell the assets themselves, only as part of a game or application product. (The GUI assets in particular are more general-purpose than my usual assets, so I'd allow their use in any type of application.)
is it possible to have the window in a single file to let Unity do the 9 slice? same for the button