Are these royalty free once purchased?
Candy Pixel Art GUI
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included as rewards on my Patreon!
Welcome to Candy Pixel Art GUI, the first user interface in my pixel art GUI series! This is an incredibly flexible, high-quality interface that can be used for any kind of game or project.
Nine-slice windows and buttons give you the freedom to create ANY kind of interface layout, making it possible to display windows, buttons, and areas of any size.
Multiple area types are included, which means you can have separate graphics for inventory boxes, text areas, tooltips, and more! They're all nine-slices, so they can be made any size too. Over 150 unique icons are included for use with buttons... Or anywhere you like!
There are EIGHT window color themes included, and EIGHT icon color themes. That's right: Each one of the 150 icons comes in eight color themes. That's over 1200 icons total!
- Example images (PNG)
- Button graphics with up/over/down states in 8 color themes (PNG)
- Nine-slice (make your own size)
- Premade 12x12 button
- Premade 16x16 button
- Premade 24x24 button
- Misc. buttons (arrows, scrollbar sliders, other types of sliders)
- Window, panel, and area nine-slice graphics in 8 color themes (PNG)
- Undecorated window (no title bar)
- Header panel (two styles per color theme)
- Panel (includes arrow point to attach to sides)
- Subpanel (includes arrow point to attach to sides)
- Area (includes "over" state and optional resizable bottom-right corner)
- Subarea (includes "over" state and optional resizable bottom-right corner)
- Scrollbars, progress meters, horizontal and vertical rules
- 158 unique icons
- 8 icon color themes
- 2 icon styles (outlined, simple)
- Bonus: 12 "notification" icons!
- Total PNGs: 4512
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi there, thanks for the question!
Yes, the assets are royalty free once purchased! You can use them in any number of projects, commercial or free.
The license for all of my assets is a modified CC-BY and can be read here: http://untiedgames.com/files/license.txt
The only difference from a normal CC-BY is that it specifies that you can't resell the assets themselves, only as part of a game or game-like product. (The GUI assets in particular are more general-purpose than my usual assets, so I'd allow their use in any type of application.)
is it possible to have the window in a single file to let Unity do the 9 slice? same for the button