Curious how well you feel these tiles fit with your other 'Super Pixel' Tile Sets.
Pixel Art Tileset Collection
A downloadable asset pack
Welcome to my Pixel Art Tileset Collection! This is a bundle of some of my pixel art tilesets from 2015-2016. There are tons of quality tilesets here... 25 in all! Here are some GIFs:
Molten Foundry (Sci-fi / Industrial)
Dagogum Cavern (Fantasy / Cave)
Derelict Spacecraft (Sci-fi)
Forest of Whispers (Fantasy, 3 color themes)
Check out the screenshots on the side for some more high-res previews!
FULL TILESET LIST
- Dagogum Cavern: Default theme (Fantasy / Cave)
- Dagogum Cavern: Magma theme (Fantasy / Cave)
- Derelict Spacecraft (Sci-fi)
- Forest of Whispers: Default theme (Fantasy / Forest)
- Forest of Whispers: Morning Mist theme (Fantasy / Forest)
- Forest of Whispers: Verdant Woods theme (Fantasy / Forest)
- Forgotten Palace (Fantasy / Temple)
- Gloomfall Dungeon (Fantasy / JRPG)
- Hydro Plant: Default theme (Sci-fi / Platformer)
- Hydro Plant: Toxic theme (Sci-fi / Platformer)
- Mayclover Meadow: Default theme (Platformer / Overworld)
- Mayclover Meadow: Night theme (Platformer / Overworld)
- Mayclover Meadow: Sunrise theme (Platformer / Overworld)
- Molten Foundry (Sci-fi / Industrial)
- Nightvale Dungeon (Fantasy)
- Northcastle Trail (Fantasy / Overworld)
- Northcastle Trail Remix (Fantasy / Overworld)
- Orbital Starbase (Sci-fi)
- Pirate Ship (Fantasy / Boat)
- Roseate Moonrise (Sci-fi / Overworld)
- Saigo Station (Sci-fi / Platformer)
- Seaside Cave (Fantasy / Cave)
- Talnus Sector (Sci-fi / Space)
- Twilight Cityscape (Sci-fi / City)
- Zeta Complex (Sci-fi / Platformer)
- Example images for each tileset (PNG)
- Layered PSDs (for most tilesets) containing the example image
- PNGs of tileset objects (terrain, background, etc.)
- Spritesheets (for most tilesets) with your pick of 2 metadata formats (PNG, JSON/TXT)
- Pyxel Edit files containing the tileset and example image
- 1920x1080 wallpapers to adorn your desktop!
I have some other assets you might enjoy! They go great with platformer games.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi there, thanks for the question!
These tilesets all came before the Super Pixel tileset series, so some will fit with them better than others. My style was evolving at the time, so the Super Pixel tilesets are generally more flexible for level design. Other than that the most notable difference is probably that the Super Pixel tilesets have a dark outline around the terrain, which was less common in my earlier tilesets.
I think the Dagogum Cavern tileset, the Molten Foundry tileset, and the Derelict Spacecraft tileset would probably fit with them the best style-wise.
Once i finish my game (is at 95%)i will buy this asset for the next game... please give me some robots sprites i will buy them xD!