Can you please tell me what is the license on your assets? Are we allowed to recolor some things as long as I credit you? Thank you!!
Royal RPG Pixel Art GUI
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included as rewards on my Patreon!
Welcome to Royal RPG Pixel Art GUI, the second user interface in my pixel art GUI series! This is an incredibly flexible, high-quality interface that can be used for any kind of game or project.
Nine-slice windows and buttons give you the freedom to create ANY kind of interface layout, making it possible to display windows, buttons, and areas of any size.
Multiple area types are included, which means you can have separate graphics for inventory boxes, text areas, tooltips, and more! They're all nine-slices, so they can be made any size too. Over 150 unique icons are included for use with buttons... Or anywhere you like!
There are THREE window color themes included, and EIGHT icon color themes. That's right: Each one of the 150 icons comes in eight color themes. That's over 1200 icons total!
- Example images (PNG)
- Button graphics with up/over/down states in 8 color themes (PNG)
- Nine-slice (make your own size)
- Premade 12x12 button
- Premade 16x16 button
- Premade 24x24 button
- Misc. buttons (arrows, scrollbar sliders, other types of sliders)
- Window, panel, and area nine-slice graphics in 3 color themes (PNG)
- Undecorated window (no title bar)
- Header panel (two styles per color theme)
- Panel (includes arrow point to attach to sides)
- Subpanel (includes arrow point to attach to sides)
- Area (includes "over" state and optional resizable bottom-right corner)
- Subarea (includes "over" state and optional resizable bottom-right corner)
- Scrollbars, progress meters, horizontal and vertical rules
- 158 unique icons
- 8 icon color themes each
- 2 icon styles (outlined, simple)
- Bonus: 12 "notification" icons!
- Total PNGs: 3797
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi SorceressGameLab, love your art!
The license for all my assets is a modified CC-BY and can be read here: http://untiedgames.com/files/license.txt
The only difference from a normal CC-BY is that it cannot be resold unless as part of a game or game-like product. (It's not specified, but since the GUI packs are not strictly game art I permit their use and sale as part of any type of program, not just game-like ones.)
So to answer your question: YES, you are allowed to recolor and modify it as you please for use in your products, which can be either for-profit or not. The license still applies to the modified assets.