Hello i got a little question do you have unity preset to charge these tile?
Super Pixel Dungeon Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included at the $10 tier on my Patreon!
Welcome to Super Pixel Dungeon, the fourth tileset in my Super Pixel tileset series! This is a flexible dungeon-themed platformer tileset inspired by SNES-era graphics.
UPDATE 2/12/19: Added additional color theme (Dawnbringer 32 palette)
This tileset would be a perfect fit in any platformer, metroidvania, or roguelike! Modular terrain pieces give you the freedom to create many different level layouts, including slopes for both ceiling and floor. Floating platforms can be created by attaching terrain pieces to midground pieces and pillars, making your levels look realistic while adding a new dimension to gameplay. Spikes are included, and come in 4 directions. Both clean and bloody spikes are included. The dungeon wall background is designed with parallax in mind, and loops horizontally and vertically. This tileset also comes with two additional color themes! Check out the screenshots on the side for some previews!
(Making-of video coming soon!)
- Example image (PNG)
- Layered PSD containing the example image
- Four color themes for the tileset
- PNGs of tileset objects (terrain, background, etc.)
- Spritesheets for each tileset color theme with your pick of 2 metadata formats (PNG, JSON/TXT)
- Pyxel Edit file containing the original tileset theme and example image
- Four beautiful 1920x1080 wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- Total PNGs: 79 (per color style)
- Tile size: 16x16
- Color count: 21 (for main color theme)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Version 1.1 UpdateFeb 12, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi there- I'm not a Unity user, and while I'm interested in making the tilesets work out-of-the-box with Unity in the future, for now you'll have to use them as you would any non-Unity asset.
Hello, love this asset. Your other assets, the knight and a enemies fit well in these tileset?