Super Pixel Ice Cavern Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included as rewards on my Patreon!
Already a patron? Click here to download!
Welcome to Super Pixel Ice Cavern! This is a flexible ice-themed platformer tileset inspired by SNES-era graphics. Check out the screenshots for some previews and example scenes!
This tileset would be a perfect fit in any platformer, metroidvania, or roguelike! Modular terrain pieces give you the freedom to create many different level layouts, including slopes for both ceiling and floor. 30 degree, 45 degree, and 60 degree slopes are included!
Floating platforms can be created by attaching terrain pieces to midground elements, making your levels look realistic while adding a new dimension to gameplay. A variety of ice crystals and alternate terrain pieces are included to help your levels come to life as your player walks through them. Two types of spikes are included, and come in 4 directions.
The two-layer background is designed with parallax in mind, and loops horizontally and vertically. This tileset comes with four color themes in all!
- Example images (PNG)
- Layered PSD containing the example image
- Four color themes for the tileset
- Individual PNGs of tileset objects and tiles (terrain, background, etc.)
- Intuitive spritesheets for each tileset color theme with easy-to-parse metadata files (PNG, TXT)
- Pyxel Edit file containing the original tileset theme and example image
- EIGHT beautiful 1920x1080 wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- A bonus Unity package containing all of the above and an example scene
- Readme file with tips and tricks, to give you a quick start!
- Total PNGs: 187 per color style
- Tile size: 16x16
License: Attribution + no reselling the asset itself. Commercial and non-commercial use OK!
MORE ASSETS >> | BECOME A PATRON & GET PIXEL ART >>
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Fantasy, pixel, Pixel Art, Side Scroller, Tilemap, Tileset, Unity|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.