Super Pixel Plains Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Unlock a bunch of pixel art by supporting on Patreon!
Welcome to the Super Pixel Plains, the second tileset in my Super Pixel series! This SNES-inspired tileset would be a perfect fit in any platformer, metroidvania, or roguelike. Modular terrain pieces give you the freedom to create many different level layouts, including slopes for both ceiling and floor. Floating platforms can be created by attaching specially-designed terrain pieces to midground rock formations, making your levels look realistic while adding a new dimension to gameplay. Triple-layered backgrounds are designed especially with parallax in mind, and loop horizontally. This tileset also comes with two additional color themes! Check out the screenshots on the side for some extra previews!
Color theme preview:
Parallax scrolling preview:
Curious how it was made? WATCH ME MAKE THIS TILESET >>
- Layered PSD containing the example image
- PNGs of pre-assembled objects/tiles (terrain, midground rock formations, background hills, etc.)
- Spritesheets for each tileset style with your pick of 2 metadata formats (PNG, JSON/TXT)
- Pyxel Edit file containing the original tileset theme and example image
- Three beautiful wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- Total PNGs: 57 (per color theme)
- Tile size: 16x16 terrain, 8x8 midground
- Color count: 23
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.