Crawling animation has been added: https://untiedgames.itch.io/zombie-pack-pixel-art-monsters/devlog/302399/hallowe...
Zombie Pack - Pixel Art Monsters
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included as rewards on my Patreon!
Halloween Update 2021!
- Crawl animation added for all zombies!
- Crawl death animation added for all zombies!
- To have a zombie emerge into a crawl animation, stop the emerge animation partway through (before the zombie would normally stand up) and switch to the crawl animation.
With a variety of fluid, high-quality animations, the zombies in the Zombie Pack are ready to strike in your game! There are SEVEN zombie color themes, and TWELVE zombies per color theme... That's 84 zombies in all! Your game will never run out of enemies!
A demo of all animations is below.
Each zombie in the Zombie Pack comes with the following animations:
- Idle (12 frames)
- Move (13 frames)
- Attack A (14 frames)
- Attack B start (5 frames)
- Attack B charge-up (8 frames)
- Attack B (8 frames)
- Get hit (8 frames)
- Die (32 frames)
- Emerge start (11 frames)
- Emerge end (20 frames)
- Version 2.0 update: Crawl (8 frames)
- Version 2.0 update: Crawl die (32 frames)
- Acid projectile (30 frames)
- Acid hit effect (6 frames)
Above is a GIF of all the animations in action. Check out the screenshots on the side for some extra previews!
- PNG files for all included assets
- Spritesheets for the character's animations and effects, with parsable metadata
- Total PNGs (per zombie): 131
- Total PNGs (ALL zombies): 11004 (WOW!)
- Total PNGs (effects): 36
- Color count (per zombie): 22
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
I have some other assets you might enjoy! They go great with platformer games.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
updated but still no crawling zombie
Had to update the license.txt, didn't know it would produce a notification for that.
Hang in there, it's still on my mind and with my day job last year I didn't have the time to figure out a way to do this update properly and efficiently, and focused on new art instead. There's 84 possible zombies, so it's not trivial! I might be able to find a way to automate it. Possibly in time for a Halloween update?
Very nice work! Also watched your youtube video on color palettes, awesome stuff!!
Any chance you can add crawling zombies soon to this? Thanks.
It's still on my to-do list, kind of swamped with work at the moment... A project I've been working on is nearing release.
It will definitely happen when things get less busy on my end!
Awesome. Purchased. Could you please add crawling animation? That each variant crawls towards the player? THANKS!