Super Pixel Laboratory Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included as rewards on my Patreon!
Welcome to Super Pixel Laboratory, the sixth tileset in my Super Pixel tileset series! This is a flexible sci-fi platformer tileset inspired by SNES-era graphics.
This tileset would be a perfect fit in any platformer, metroidvania, or roguelike! Modular terrain pieces give you the freedom to create many different level layouts, including slopes for both ceiling and floor. 30 degree, 45 degree, and 60 degree slopes are included!
Floating platforms can be created by attaching terrain pieces to midground elements, making your levels look realistic while adding a new dimension to gameplay. Liquid-filled tubes, railings, and alternate terrain pieces are included to help your levels come to life as your player walks through them.
The five-layer background is designed with parallax in mind, and loops horizontally. Two of the backgrounds are capable of looping both horizontally and vertically, to fit the needs of your game. This tileset comes with four color themes in all! Check out the screenshots on the side for some previews!
- Example images (PNG)
- Layered PSD containing the example image
- Four color themes for the tileset
- Individual PNGs of tileset objects and tiles (terrain, background, etc.)
- Intuitive spritesheets for each tileset color theme with easy-to-parse metadata files (PNG, TXT)
- Pyxel Edit file containing the original tileset theme and example image
- EIGHT beautiful 1920x1080 wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- Readme file with tips and tricks, to give you a quick start!
- Total PNGs: 140 per color style
- Tile size: 16x16
- Color count: 60 (For main color theme. Semi-transparent glow and fog layers result in more colors.)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Super Pixel Laboratory Tileset Release!96 days ago