Hey! I just grabbed your bundle it's a great deal! I feel like I can make a complete game with it with what I have in mind minus one thing. There is just not enough enemies. I would love to see more enemy packs, or bosses added! This monster pack is great and added some much needed enemies, but for a full game I need at least 10 more I feel(plus boss battles). Thanks for your hard work, and I am following you now for more!
Mega Monster Pack
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included as rewards on my Patreon!
With a variety of fluid, high-quality animations, these spooky monsters are ready to rumble in your game! There are FIVE monster designs, and MEGA / MINI versions of each monster! Your game will never run out of enemies!
Check out the screenshots on the sidebar for some animation previews.
Monster / Animation List
- Pumpkin (idle, hop, die)
- Mini Pumpkin (idle, hop, die)
- Bat (idle, attack, die)
- Mini Bat (idle, attack, die)
- Skull Bat (idle, attack, die)
- Mini Skull Bat (idle, attack, die)
- Spider (move up, move down, spawn, die)
- Mini Spider (move up, move down, die [web], move [ground], die [ground], hatch)
- Spirit (idle, attack, warp out, warp in, die)
- Mini Spirit (idle, attack, warp out, warp in, die)
- Bat attack projectile (8 directions)
- Mini bat attack projectile (8 directions)
- Skull bat attack projectile (8 directions)
- Mini skull bat attack projectile (8 directions)
- PNG files for all included assets
- Spritesheets for each character's animations
- Aseprite files containing each character's animations
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
I have lots of other assets you might enjoy! They go great with platformer games.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey, thanks! I'll do my best to make some more monsters! If you picked up the bundle, be sure to check out the other monster packs included like Flying Demon and Skeleton Warrior + Archer. They have multiple color themes, so if you make them behave differently in-game based on color theme you can get the most out of them. The Zombie Pack comes with 84 unique zombies, so there's a lot of cool stuff you can do with that too!
But yes, I will definitely be doing more monsters in the future! I've got a long list of them that I'd like to get through. Bosses are kind of specific to each game and might not make for the best asset store product, but if you're interested in hiring me to do some custom monsters or bosses right away, feel free to drop me a line via my contact form.