Retro Pixel Plains
A downloadable asset pack
This asset and many more are included on my Patreon!
Welcome to Retro Pixel Plains, the second tileset in my Retro Pixel series! This tileset is a retro de-make of my Super Pixel Plains tileset.
This tileset would be a perfect fit in any retro-styled platformer, metroidvania, or roguelike. Modular terrain pieces give you the freedom to create many different level layouts, including slopes for both ceiling and floor. Floating platforms can be created by attaching terrain pieces to midground rock formations, making your levels look realistic while adding a new dimension to gameplay. Triple-layered backgrounds are designed especially with parallax in mind, and loop horizontally. This tileset comes with three color themes: Default (DB32 palette), Night, and Sunset. Check out the screenshots on the side for some previews!
- Layered PSD containing the example image
- PNGs of tiles/objects (terrain, midground rock formations, backgrounds, etc.)
- Spritesheets for each tileset style with your pick of 2 metadata formats (PNG, JSON/TXT)
- Pyxel Edit file containing the original tileset theme and example image
- Three beautiful wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- Total PNGs: 40 per color theme (41 for night theme)
- Tile size: 8x8
- Color count: 21 (main color theme)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.