A downloadable asset pack
Legend speaks of a grand treasure that lays deep beneath the earth. Many adventurers brave the caves, but few return to tell the tale. Will you find danger and ruin, or will you find glory and riches untold? The choice is yours, adventurer...
Welcome to the Super Pixel Cave, the first tileset in my Super Pixel series! This SNES-inspired tileset would be a perfect fit in any platformer, metroidvania, or roguelike. Modular terrain pieces give you the freedom to create many different level layouts, including slopes for both ceiling and floor. Floating platforms can be created by attaching specially-designed terrain pieces to midground rock formations, making your levels look realistic while adding a new dimension to gameplay. Triple-layered backgrounds are designed especially with parallax in mind, and loop both horizontally and vertically. This tileset also comes with two additional color themes! Check out the screenshots on the side for some extra previews!
- Layered PSD containing the example image
- PNGs of pre-assembled objects/tiles (terrain, midground rock formations, background caverns, etc.)
- Spritesheets for each tileset style with your pick of 2 metadata formats (PNG, JSON/TXT)
- Pyxel Edit file containing the original tileset theme and example image
- Three beautiful wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- Total PNGs: 38 (per color theme)
- Tile size: 16x16 terrain, 8x8 midground
- Color count: 16
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Super Pixel Plains is the overworld counterpart to Super Pixel Cave! Every game needs a grass-filled, easygoing level, right? Head on over and check it out!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: