Wow, this asset pack looks amazing! Kudos for the fantastic job! :)
Super Pixel Cave Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Unlock a bunch of pixel art by supporting on Patreon!
To celebrate the release of my Retro Pixel Cave tileset, I've added an additional color theme to Super Pixel Cave! This color theme uses the Dawnbringer 32 palette.
Welcome to the Super Pixel Cave, the first tileset in my Super Pixel series! This SNES-inspired tileset would be a perfect fit in any platformer, metroidvania, or roguelike. Modular terrain pieces give you the freedom to create many different level layouts, including slopes for both ceiling and floor. Floating platforms can be created by attaching terrain pieces to midground rock formations, making your levels look realistic while adding a new dimension to gameplay. Triple-layered backgrounds are designed especially with parallax in mind, and loop both horizontally and vertically. This tileset also comes with three additional color themes! Check out the screenshots on the side for some extra previews!
Parallax scrolling preview:
Curious how it was made? WATCH ME MAKE THIS TILESET >>
- Layered PSD containing the example image
- PNGs of pre-assembled objects/tiles (terrain, midground rock formations, background caverns, etc.)
- Spritesheets for each tileset style with your pick of 2 metadata formats (PNG, JSON/TXT)
- Pyxel Edit file containing the original tileset theme and example image
- Four beautiful wallpapers to adorn your desktop
- Total PNGs: 38 (per color theme)
- Tile size: 16x16 terrain, 8x8 midground
- Color count: 16
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.