Thanks for new update.
Super Pixel Objects and Items
A downloadable super asset pack
Holiday Update 2019!
Happy Holidays to all! To celebrate, I've added 30 candies, desserts, and treat items to the asset pack. Enjoy, and have a great holiday season!
OVER 180 OBJECTS!
Welcome to Super Pixel Objects and Items, my biggest asset pack ever! This is a collection of objects, items, and collectibles inspired by SNES-era pixel art graphics, all hand-pixeled and polished to the highest quality. This pack is still growing and receives periodic updates!
These assets would be a perfect fit in just about any game! Spike balls and spikes can be used to make your levels dangerous. Give your player something to collect with animated gems and coins! Each object has multiple outline styles - See the fourth screenshot for details. More specialized objects like stars, keys, and potions are included too! The list goes on... For a full list, see below! Check out the screenshots on the side for some previews!
- 153 objects / items / animations (PNG)
- Apples (large / small, 2 colors)
- Arrows (multiple)
- Bombs (lightly animated, 2 types)
- Coins (animated, large / small, multiple colors)
- Detonators (animated, 2 types)
- Dynamite (lightly animated)
- Gems (animated, large / small, 3 types, multiple colors)
- Hearts (large / small, half-hearts included)
- Keys (large / small, 3 types, multiple colors)
- Meat (large / small)
- Potions (3 types, multiple colors, half-potions and empty potions included)
- Sparkle animations (animated, large / small, 4 styles)
- Spike balls (multiple styles, multiple colors)
- Spikes (4 rotations, multiple styles, multiple colors)
- Springs (animated, 4 rotations, 2 colors)
- Star (large / small, 2 types)
- Version 2.0 update: 50 new food-related items added!
- Version 3.0 update: 30 new treats and dessert items added!
- Multiple outline styles for every object (see 4th screenshot)
- Master spritesheet containing every object
- Your pick of 2 metadata formats for the spritesheet (JSON / TXT)
- Total PNGs: 3194
Consider supporting my pixel art work on Patreon!
In order to download this super asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
No prob! What items would you like to see next?
Great pack for pixelart students. Thanks!
Hello, I'm a big fan of your work. I was wondering, what is the license for your pixel art once I make a purchase?
Hi, thanks for asking! The license is a modified CC-BY and can be read here: http://untiedgames.com/files/license.txt
The only difference from a normal CC-BY is that it specifies that you can't resell the assets unless as part of a game or game-like product. As long as you give attribution, you can use them in both for-profit and not-for-profit projects, no problem!